Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Demain, A Demain

Sorry, I'm a French teacher now and just graded some papers.  I've got it on the brain!

Till tomorrow, till tomorrow.

"Don't put off for tomorrow what can be done today."  I love to procrastinate, don't we all?!

I'll leave the laundry till tomorrow.  I'll clean house next Tuesday.  While I know there is a season for everything, there is also a season of resting and working.

But the more I live, the more I find a little rest and a little work one day = a happy day the next.  The more I put off and rest now, the more I have to do later.

Do a little each day, maybe even multitask *gasp* and you'll be amazed at how much more free time you ahve with no dishes, laundry, cleaning...piling up.

Meanwhile, I still have a pile of sheets in my bedroom waiting to be washed...I'm not perfect.  :)

How do you cope with the laundry list of things to do?

No comments: