Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easy Gifting

Ok, so I'm a sucker for not spending much on gifts. Call me cheap, but I try to limit myself so I don't overspend and then feel bad on not spending too much on the next person. Now the squirt is 3 and has friends. Lots of them. AND they have parties like every other weekend!

Use the clearance aisle!!  In every store I find my way to the clearance section.  Whether it's for a simple gift to the squirt or her friends or even decor for the house - the clearance aisle ahs it all!


Elmer's sparkle 3D glue - $2 for a pack of 8 colors
    (ok, picture more glue and in a bag)
Nice small throw rug in front of the front door - $2.50
Cream placemats - 75 cents!!

all.at.walmart

I'm also fond of JoAnn Fabric's clearance aisle - beads, scrapbook findings...

Target = clothes. period.  Need I say more?

How do you gift for less?

No comments: